Mama B & the Boys

Boys are truth with dirt on their face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Twitter

Many of you have probably heard of the latest craze...'Twitter'. I recently heard about it on K-Love, then on ESPN and other channels, talking about how stars can update you daily on what their doing etc. I jumped on the bandwagon! I like being able to update my status on MySpace and Facebook, so I thought I'd add it to my blog as well using 'Twitter'. I don't know anyone using Twitter, so if you sign up, let me know!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy's Mommy said...

I am on twitter and am "following you now". So your on facebook too? You should add me.

March 9, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home