Mama B & the Boys

Boys are truth with dirt on their face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

lil' tidbits for your information...

-There is only 5 days until Christmas and we are not done shopping, let alone started wrapping.

-I'm hoping to start doing Pilates soon. I used to do it all the time, and it's such a relaxing, non strenuous exercise I could do during this pregnancy.

-This pregnancy is so much different than when I was pregnant with Jaren. I now have psycho cravings, morning sickness like it's my job, I'm exhausted, and I ache. Just goes to show you every child is different. :)

-We're trying out a new church tomorrow. I feel so lost and empty without a steady church for us to go to. Please say a little prayer that we find where we belong.

-I'm now 7w & 2d pregnant. I'm another week along every Thursday. My first OB/GYN appointment is January 26th. Strange because last time I had already been seen by a doctor and had an ultrasound at 6w 5d. But this time I won't be seen until 12w.

-Jesse just got e-mail confirmation, that he is eligible for the Veterans Recruitment position as a Corrections Officer at the Federal Prison in Beckley and that his information has been forwarded there. We're patiently awaiting && praying
for an interview.

-For now, we are still in Grafton, we have a little 'half' apartment set up in the bottom part of my parent's house. The only thing we are lacking is a kitchen. But it's nice to eat meals as a family.

-I'm r.e.a.l.l.y looking forwarded to getting everything organized and put
away, so I feel more at home and less stressed and strung around everywhere.

-For now my tidbits must end. Jaren ate a little too much party cake today & I
believe he has a tummy ache. Off to take care of my little man.

-Love you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home