Mama B & the Boys

Boys are truth with dirt on their face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

waste of time && lovely snow

Am I the only one who noticed?? Or does everyone else think its crazy that there are only
9 days left until Christmas????
I have NO clue where this entire year went. It seemed like just a few months ago we were bringing Jaren home from the hospital & now here we are almost 14 months later, planning Jaren's second Christmas, and expecting our second child. We still have some shopping for Jaren to do, but pretty much have it narrowed down to what we want to get him so I figure we'll just have Mom watch him one evening while we run out and finish up the shopping.
I woke up this morning to get ready for my first doctor's appointment to find beautiful snow covered trees. If any of you know me at all, you know that I HATE DRIVING IN THE SNOW! In 2001 I had a horrible wreck in the snow and now just refuse to drive in it all together. Thankfully, Jesse woke up, saw the snow and joyfully got ready to take me to the doctor. Speaking of that wonderful doctor appointment. Basically we had to fight tooth and nail to get Tricare straightened out so I could go to the doctor. We drove about 25 minutes today to go to the doctor only to find out that the only reason I needed to go to that doctor was for a confirmation of pregnancy, which I already received once, so that I can be referred out to the OB/GYN. Oh well. I got a prescription of prenatal vitamins so that's good. I'm 6w5d and due approximately August 6, 2009!
This pregnancy is so much different than my last. With Jaren I was never tired, no morning sickness, I was just a normal lady with a baby growing inside of me. With this one, I'm have really horrible, weird late night and mid-day cravings, I'm exhausted sick. It's awful!!
I'm waiting to hear back on my referral to the OB/GYN and I'll let everyone know when my appointment is. Jesse's sending in applications and I believe we are possibly taking a trip to Summersville tomorrow to search out some more job opportunities so if you could keep us in your prayers in that department I would appreciate it.
We love you all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Of Pandas and Pirates said...

Hi Brandi! I don't mind you reading my blog at all!! Great to hear from you! Jaren is so handsome! :) Congratulations on your new pregnancy! I look forward to reading your blog as well! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

December 18, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home