Mama B & the Boys

Boys are truth with dirt on their face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Lovely Weather & tests at the Power Company

What a gorgeous day it's turning out to be. Jaren allowed us to sleep until 9am this morning, which I was extremely grateful for, because I wanted Jesse to get as much rest as he could before he headed out to PA to take his tests for Allegheny. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, Jesse got a call a couple weeks ago asking him to come to Connellsville Pennsylvania to take the tests for employment at the power plant. We are super excited. He's been waiting for a break through with this employment situation and this is right up our alley. When we got the call, we immediately started singing Tunnel by Third Day. ('There's a light at the end of this tunnel There's a light at the end of this tunnel For you, for you There's a light at the end of this tunnel Shinin' bright at the end of this tunnel For you, for you So keep holdin' on') We turned the radio to K-Love to see if we could catch it on. We never really knew just how much that song was really written for us! HAHA! So anyway, he is headed there as I type and looked very snazzy in his new dress shirt and freshly pressed khakis! **so handsome** =)

As far as Jaren and I, we are just hanging out at the house patiently waiting for him to call and let us know he made it there safely and in time to relax a little before going in to take the test. It's beautiful out, and once Jaren gets up from his nap I plan on taking him on a long walk :) At 9a this morning it was already 57 degrees. This weekend it is supposed to get up 69! I am so ready for warm weather every s.i.n.g.l.e day! Jaren woke up a little sluggish this morning acting like he just wasn't ready to get up, I fed him breakfast and let him play for a while, but he just kept lying down trying to go to sleep, so I put him back to bed. He slept for about 10 minutes and then noises in the house woke him up and he's been babbling ever since. Sometimes it's worse if I go get him back out of bed so I'm not sure if he'll stay down for a nap yet or if we'll just start our walk right after lunch :)

I am now 18 weeks pregnant. I have a little less than 2 weeks until we find out what baby 'B' is going to be. We're so excited to find out and just start planning middle names and everything. I also have to pick my c-section date soon, but I've been trying to put it off, just until we can find out how the employment situation is going to go with Jesse. I want to have the day planned so he can give it to his employer as soon as possible.

I hope everyone is doing well. I know I've been promising belly and Jaren pictures, but I can't seem to bring myself to go down in the garage and dig through the boxes to find my camera cord. But I promise soon I will have them for you!

Enjoy this beautiful weather. We love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home