Mama B & the Boys

Boys are truth with dirt on their face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jaren's going to be a BIG brother to a........

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're so excited. We had the ultrasound this morning & everything looked 100% perfect. The doctor said everything looked healthy and great. We're starting our own football team here!!
I have to start going to the chiropractor. I'm having horrible sciatic nerve pain in my left side, and the doctor said its very normal during pregnancy, but it shouldn't be starting this soon, so she thinks I should go get it checked and everything. I've gained 3lbs. which is a little less than what they want, but from the size of my belly and the looks of the baby the Dr said that he is just taking everything I have. I'm going scan my ultrasound pictures in a little bit, and I'll post them for you all.
I hope you all are having a great day! We love you all!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy's Mommy said...

Congrats hun! What are you going to name him?

March 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home