Mama B & the Boys

Boys are truth with dirt on their face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello Tuesday--Goodbye March

I can not believe that the month of March is in it's last day!! It's amazing just how fast 2009 is already passing by. We had a beautiful day today! The temperature was 72 and the sun just felt so good. I had to go to the chiropractor this morning, and I spent the day running around with my sister, so she could get x-rays and then we went to lunch at Cheddar's and then I came home. When I got here Jaren was fast asleep for a nap, so I decided to lie down for a few minutes to rest. He immediatly woke up when my head hit the pillow, but thats okay, I decided to take him outside for a little walk. He loves to be outside. He plays and runs and has so much fun until he can't walk anymore. We brought him back in around 645 and decided to bath him and start getting him calmed down. He was so tired that he started trying to lay down in the bath tub. Sometimes he does the cutest things, I just don't know what to do with myself. I love him so much.

Jaren ended up going to bed around 730 because he was so exhausted. He passed right out and has been sleeping ever since. We had oven roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans for dinner. It was so yummy! After we finished eating Jesse took off to go over to his friend Chad's house and I've just been relaxing with my feet up, watching tv.

I will be 5 1/2 months pregnant on Thursday, and Brady is growing and moving like crazy! I still havent gained any weight, but you sure can't tell that by my belly! I know I've been promising pictures, but I'm so lazy I still haven't found my camera cord, and I dont feel like sitting downstairs and using the desktop to upload them. I promise I'll have pictures soon!! I've been going to the chiropractor for my sciatic nerve pain, and it seems to be helping a little. I'm going 3 times a week for an adjustment and massage.

I dont really have much more to update on but I'll try to get pictures up soon! I hope everyone is doing well!! We love you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Faith W. said...

I'm so glad I could motivate you to get back to your lists! It's definitely something that just makes me feel better about my life...I woke up this morning feeling the need to be productive and complete my checklist! :) And as for couponing, stay tuned, b/c I'm definitely going to try to share with everyone what I'm learning. :)

April 2, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you feeling lady?? How is the pregnancy?? I don't have my Myspace, but I am on Facebook so look me up if you have it.

April 5, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home