Mama B & the Boys

Boys are truth with dirt on their face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Capturing life's moments so I always remember....

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty

Last night, I took a hilarious picture of Jesse and Jaren, which I will share with you in a minute. We found ourselves laughing hysterically and Jaren following behind us, mimicking us like a little parrot.

After I showed Jesse the picture, he asked me to please upload it onto his Facebook page, while he finished getting Jaren ready for bed. I decided I'd go ahead and upload all the pictures from the month of September to share with our family and friends, when I came to realize that only a handful or two of pictures have been taken this month! How Sad!!! So many cute, funny, interesting things have occurred this month and now at this point, I can't really recall many of them except for the ones I actually do have pictures of.

At this point, I am challenging myself. I know that in the everyday hustle and bustle that I'm going to have to really get onto myself to make sure this happens. But I am going to make sure that I take at least 1 picture a day of my boys. I'd really like to challenge myself to at least 5 photos a day, but right now I'm going to start out small and realistic and then if I go above and beyond that then YAY me!

It's amazing the way things change so suddenly. I still remember bringing the teeny tiny little miracle that Jesse and I waited so patiently for God to bless us with (Jaren Robert) home from the hospital, and now in less than 2 months, the wild man will be 2. Next Tuesday, our newest little blessing Brady, will be 2 months old. It seems like I have tons of pictures when we lived in NC, and once we moved here I just stopped taking pictures. I don't want it to be like that ANYMORE.

I've created an account on Shutterfly.com and once I have the pictures loaded on there, I will share that with you all. I have lots of pictures from '08 and when we first moved back to West Virginia stored on the desktop and I hope in the next week or so I am able to get it moved over here from my parents house and all of those photos uploaded to Shutterfly as well as saved onto a disk and stored in the firesafe.

I hope you all will enjoy all the interesting photos I'm sure I'll have to share!

And so the photo stories begin......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back to blogging my lady!!! Cute cute picture of your boys.

September 21, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home