Mama B & the Boys

Boys are truth with dirt on their face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Caffeine is a drug...

A few days ago, I took a huge step back and looked at myself and here's what I found:


  • My skin is no where near as soft as it used to be, it doesnt glow like it used to, i'm getting blemishes again, and overall it's just a complete 180 from what it used to look like.
  • My sleeping habits are awful. I sleep horrible at night leaving me lethargic and run down during the day. How can I live like this?
  • My teeth are not as white as they used to be.
  • I'm way thirsty all the time and I run to the bathroom 900 million times a day.
  • Headaches are a part of my everyday life now. How do I cure them you ask, a nice big dr. pepper.
  • I suffer through the burn in my stomach when I take a big drink of pop. EWW!

I never realized the effects of too much caffeine on your body. But honestly I'm experiencing alot of those effects. I dont drink water at all anymore. If I take medicine I drink pop, if I'm thirsty I drink pop. I didnt know that headaches were a part of dehydration. HMM maybe I should have caught onto this sooner.

The last 3 days I've drank NOTHING but water. I honestly forgot how fulfilling and great a cold bottle of water tasted. Anyway, I'm doing my own little experiment to see how much better I feel in the up coming weeks by drinking the daily recommended amount of water and then some.

I'm going ask for some prayers along the way with this, and I will keep everyone updated on the how much better I am feeling!

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home