Mama B & the Boys

Boys are truth with dirt on their face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

William Snodgrass....

Today marks the third birthday that I am unable to spend with my Pappaw. He passed away in 2006 and since then life has not been the same. My Pappaw was an incredible man. He would have done anything in the entire world to make me happy and he loved me unconditionally. He was brave, strong, kind hearted and a fighter. He stood up for what he believed in and did everything he could to protect his family. I'm so blessed to say that my Pappaw was saved before he passed away and he's now dancing him self silly in heaven. My heart aches when I think about him never getting to hold Jaren or watch him grow, but every time I look at my little man I see his face, his sense of humor, and his big heart. I love you Pappaw!


My Pappaw's favorite place to be ((William's River in WV))




Yesterday for whatever reason I got up this huge urge to clean! Generally if I decide to lay down and take a nap, I can't talk myself out of it. Yesterday I was able to. I'm so proud of myself. I did roughly 6 loads of laundry, vacuumed the master bedroom and living room, organized Jaren's room and made it 100% safe for him to play in their during the day, swept the kitchen, hallway, and master bath as well as mopping. I did all the dishes and lit the best smelling candles ever! I have the spare bathroom left to do, but that is completely impossible until Jaren lays down for a nap because where ever I am, he follows. The house looks so great except for the hurricane of toys that went through the living room this morning. But honestly I think its a beautiful sight!

On a different side of life, I've started working out again. I'm not doing anything huge, just making sure I squeeze in sit-ups, push-ups, a little of the Pilate's that I know, and some booty exercises 6 days a week. I think it will help me feel more energized and actually feel like I'm sticking with a plan! We have a very nice jogging stroller, so I think it will be nice for Jaren and I to start getting out and walking a little bit. I'd like to get into a little better shape before we get pregnant again. In reality I still need to lose about 10lbs to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I feel healthy with that weight on, so I'll just take being a little more tone if need be. I've also started drinking alot more water. This is a major step for me because Dr. Pepper is my weakness. I only really drink a Dr. Pepper if we go out some where or if we stop to get a drink, and I generally save 1/2 the bottle to drink the next day. So I'm very proud of myself for this!!

Jaren is walking alot more now. He only holds one or two fingers on one of our hands to walk around. He stands a little by himself and then falls down and laughs about it. We know he is roughly 23lbs but he goes in for his 'well baby' appointment on the 23rd, so we look forward to seeing how big he really is. On his down time he sits in the kitchen in front of the stove giggling at his reflection or sitting under his highchair watching tv. He loves to pound on the walls with his toys. He's so incredibly happy. He has 5 teeth now with a few more coming in. He's doing so great with teething. We just started a book exchange with some other mothers, so I'm anxious to see what kind of books he gets.

Medical transcription is going great! I sent in my first proofreading and got an awesome evaluation on it. The lady told me to move right along to trascriping. On Saturday, I sent in my first two dictations, so I am looking forward to hearing feedback on those. Graduating is getting so close that Im starting to get nervous, but I know that I'm studying like I should and I think I'll be ready to apply for jobs very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home