Mama B & the Boys

Boys are truth with dirt on their face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome to our life....

Hi everyone! Blogging is the new modern craze these days and I've officially jumped on the bandwagon. I used to write all the time. I love to write and express my feelings through my words. I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone updated on Jaren Robert while we are living in NC and so far away from our family, and also a great way to just document everyday life events. I'm sure I'll find myself sitting here on the couch curled up with a blanket looking back on everything I post here. I hope everyone bookmarks the page and comes back for updates often. I have alot of your emails already so that I can email you when an update has been made, but if I do not have it, please send me an email to brandildavis@yahoo.com so that I can put you in the address book and let you! We love you all!

Brandi Lyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home