Mama B & the Boys

Boys are truth with dirt on their face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

So distracted....

I started this blog to keep everyone updated on Jaren Robert and the rest of our day to day lives here at the Davis house. I've been so distracted with playing with Jaren all day long, Myspace ((unfortunatly)), spending afternoons out doors after Jesse gets home, and trying to finish school, that the last thing on my mind was updating everyone and I apologize for being so selfish!

I love writing and I hate that I haven't written in so long. I'm going to try my very best to update my blog atleast once a week. I can't promise I will always be entertaining but I hope that even with my non-eventful posts you all will continue to read and stay updated with us!

For now, I'm just going to update with pictures and I will make a written post with updates hopefully tomorrow after Church!

Enjoy the pictures:











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home